ITT Barton Pneumatic Transmitters Models 273, 274, 284 and 285 are designed to meet the demands of maximum flexibility and service with a minimum of maintenance costs for petroleum, production, navy shipboard and process plant applications. Connection types vary depending on specs.
The ITT Barton Models 273, 274, 284 and 285 offer in one package a linear with Flow pneumatic transmitters. The Barton Models 273, 274, 284 and 285 are instruments that mechanically extracts the square root of differential pressure and provides a pneumatic output signal that is proportional to the rate of flow. Models 273 &284 are actuated by the model 224 or 224C DPU. Models 274 & 285 are actuated by the model 199 DPU.
General features of ITT Barton Models 273, 274A, 284A and 285 include:
• Rugged, weatherproof, non corrosive case
• Continuous purging (pilot valve and nozzle exhaust inside)
• Operation span continuously adjustable (100 – 20%)
• Adjustable suppression (up to 80% of range)
• Large valve relays (no need for secondary booster)
• Span continuously adjustable (down to 20% of range)
• Air consumption (at balance condition) 0.05scfm ma