Standard Features of the Cameron GROVE BT-2
- Size range: 1 1/2” to 60”
- ANSI Classes: 150 to 2500
- Trunnion mounted
- Triple barrier stem seals
- Stem separate from the ball
- Anti-blow-out stem design
- Stem emergency grease fitting
- Low friction metal-backed self lubricating PTFE sleeve bearings and thrust washers
- Primary metal-to-metal seal and protected secondary O-ring seal
- Double-piston-effect seat rings (double sealing barrier in both directions)
- Pressure relief valve in the body cavity to prevent pressure lock
- Sealant injection system for emergency seal
- Factory positioned external stops
- Integral stop in the adapter plate for permanent reference to open/closed positions
- Electroless nickel coating on pressure-controlling parts and stem
- In-line maintainable
- CE marking (PED Directive)
Optional Features of the Cameron GROVE BT-2
- Self-relieving seat rings
- Lubricated seats
- PTFE spring energized lip seals for seat and stem sealing
- Metal-to-metal seat sealing
- Inconel 625 overlay on sealing areas
- Explosive decompression resistant seals (std for Class 600 and higher)
- Anti-static device
- Features for vertical installation and maintenance
- Body thickness in accordance with ASME B16.34
- Fire safe in accordance with API 6FA, BS 6755 Part 2
- The body-bonnet design is of bolted construction and its sizing complies with requirements given in ASME VIII Div. 1.
- The bolted construction allows disassembly in-line for inspections and possible repairs.
- Clearing the bonnet off the valve allows free access to the body cavity. A set of special maintenance tools permits the seats to be pushed back and to take out either ball and seats.
- After maintenance, the valve being of standard DPE design, tightness of the seating surfaces can be assessed by pressurizing the body cavity only, before any repressurization of the pipeline.
- A body drain is provided in the lowest part of the body cavity and features a NPT drain valve with a safety plug.